01 September 2009

ante up

okay. two in one day may seem like a lot, but we can't control inspiration. i suppose it's just coincidence that a good friend just sent me the link to another amazing video of a slightly different persuasion than our favorite UK boy band. i also realize that i may be really late on seeing these clips that everybody has laughed at for years, but it's new to me and i am not ashamed. perhaps some of you will also appreciate sesame street's bert and ernie singing "ante up! get that fool! ante up! kidnap that fool! get em! hit em! get em! hit em!" perhaps not. but here it is either way:

3 comments:

  1. i would also like to specially dedicate this post to my dear brother oak, who just became a father. tio roble, this one's for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's that fie, bwoy! Chewie and I threw our hands up on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. alright, that really just made my day, week, month, year, decaade..pretty much my life. just upset i had not seen that till now. bert. ernie. ante up. AMAZING.
    -nate ya

    ReplyDelete